Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Financial healing and behavioural improvement - India

We received a request for healing from P. in India. She was experiencing financial problems and a mental/behavioural problem with her husband that caused him to be unemployable and depressed.

P India

I must tell you things are getting better for us, i continue to say divine love fills my heart and removes barriers.

i thought i will let you know, as you helped us on the healing process and i still want your kind deeds.

As a matter of fact my husband has started to engage his mind to improve in thinking and working solutions, which makes a good start.

I Thank you and your team for all your wonderful kind deeds.

I do believe in your healing process, and have faith in your work.

Thank you

Regards.

P



As a matter of fact my husband has started to engage his mind to improve in thinking and working solutions, which makes a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment